Favorite Quote

"Sleep: a completely inadequate substitute for caffeine..."

8.31.2009

Eve of my Senior Year

Wow...where did the time go? Tomorrow is officially the first day of my senior year. I have some seriously mixed emotions – anticipation and a little trepidation. Yet, I have looked forward to this day for the last 12 years. IT’S HERE!!!!!!! SO, the purpose of this blog is to chronicle my last year at Lighthouse Christian Academy and keep everyone (as if you care) up to date on my daily escapades at LCA. Hope ya’ll enjoy!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello My "Lil Redneck Buddy" lol! I am so happy for you! You are a sweet young lady inside and out! I know God has great things instore for you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are a HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR! That means one thing - I'm getting old :o) I love you mucho mucho mas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww Al you've grown up just way too fast. I'm so proud of the young lady you have become. Keep letting God mold your life... I love you lots and lots and lots! I hope your last year in high school is filled with tons of great memories and I'm sure it will be :o)...

    - Love Auntie Kat

    ReplyDelete