"Sleep: a completely inadequate substitute for caffeine..."
9.21.2009
Senior Pictures, Youth Alive and Trenton
WOW!! I've been busy lately~ We had Youth Alive on September 11th-12th and Senior Pictures on the 14th. On the 11th we all went to Burbank for a youth service and that night about 15 kids stayed at our house :) And, the next day we all went to Knott's Berry Farm for Alive in the Park. Unfortunately I only got 2 pictures lol :). Then on the 14th I had my Senior pictures taken. We had a blast!! Bravo Photography made it so much fun and relaxing. We get our pictures on September 28th and I can't wait!!
Here is a slide show of all my recent activities...and I had to add some pictures of my favorite little boy, Trenton. :) Enjoy!
omw! alex that is soo cool i cant wait for our pictures!can you send me some of the senior pics that your mom took please! lol i love your scrapbook cute!
Wow Alex I cant believe you are graduating already! I was trying to keep from crying! You are such an awesome person inside and out. Have a blast this year! Love ya!
My Word Alex!!!! BIG SENIOR!!!!! You look like your having a blast already and it's only the beginning of the school year. GOod for you and I hope the rest of this year gets better and better!!! I'm so Proud of you and your AWESOME girl!!! xoxoxoxoxo Briana Hoffer
omw! alex that is soo cool i cant wait for our pictures!can you send me some of the senior pics that your mom took please! lol i love your scrapbook cute!
ReplyDeleteWow Alex I cant believe you are graduating already! I was trying to keep from crying! You are such an awesome person inside and out. Have a blast this year! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteMy Word Alex!!!! BIG SENIOR!!!!! You look like your having a blast already and it's only the beginning of the school year. GOod for you and I hope the rest of this year gets better and better!!! I'm so Proud of you and your AWESOME girl!!! xoxoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteBriana Hoffer
awww ali....you are so stunning and accomplished!! i love you bunches and bunches;)
ReplyDelete