
I DO!!!!!! OK, if you haven't figured it out I got my Drivers License today! I was so nervous and I thought FOR SURE I was going to fail:) But God helped me and I passed!!
So watch out if your driving on California roads :) Because here I come..... lol
Until next time....
Ali P.
Ali P.
ALEX!
ReplyDeleteHey girly! Remember me?!?! I didn't know you had a blog. I love reading and looking at all your pics. You are so gorgeous:)
Congrats on getting your license! Driving is a blast! Be careful though;)
- Brittany
Hey Brittany,
ReplyDeleteOf course I remember you :)It's so good to hear from you!!!!! Are you going to West Coast this year?? I'll have to get your email address.
Well it was good to hear from you:)
Ali P.
Actually I am not going to WCC. Our youth group goes to Winter Heritage instead.
ReplyDeleteMy e-mail is brittanylyn624@yahoo.com. E-mail me sometime!
- Brittany
WATCH OUUUUTTTTT!!!!! Alex is on the road!!! hahaha Congratulations to one of my Awesome Super duper friends!!! Be safe on the road. . .
ReplyDeleteLove, Bri
p.s. (try to put up pics of the singspiration and summit if you can!? =p
yay!!!!!!!Congrats Alex!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad I don't live in Cali......
ReplyDeletejk love you much!!