Favorite Quote

"Sleep: a completely inadequate substitute for caffeine..."

6.01.2011

I'm H-O-M-E

I got discharged today!!! So guess what that means?? I'M HOME!!!! Yes Yes Yes I AM HOME!! Hallelujah! I still have to stay inside with no visitors for 10 days and I have a PICC line that I am getting anti-viral medicine through 3 times a day. Anyways, now I really am going to need boredom busters  because I feel really good but I cannot do ANYTHING!!! So.... please help me out my friends ;) Well more details to come tomorrow... HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH!!! Alexandria Pierce is HOME!!!!! ;)
Goodnite...

4 comments:

  1. Lol oh man! AHHHHHH what can you do!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear the wonderful report of your healing and return home! Hmmm...baking is a good option for boredom busting, scrabble online with friends?, online shopping spree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank God!!! We were praying for ya. Love you
    girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALEX!!!!
    I love YOU girl and were praying for God's healing power to cover your body. In Jesus Name!!! Don't get too bored, I'll be sending you a letter soon.

    Love,Bri H.

    ReplyDelete