Favorite Quote

"Sleep: a completely inadequate substitute for caffeine..."

7.11.2011

Baby Jacob :)

On Friday, I got to take Jacob's pictures for his 1st birthday. I was supposed to take these before his birthday, but then I got sick and ya... you know the rest of the story. Anyways, here's a just a few of them. I'll post some more later :) He's such a cutie and I had an absolute blast taking these!
Please leave me some feedback ;)





I gave him a HUGE blue cupcake :)

3 comments:

  1. Good job Alex! He is such a cutie. Love, love, love the cupcake pic!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one word: CUTE!!!!!!!!! I LOVE ALL of them!! :) You did such a great job Alex!
    -Areli<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex you did an INCREDIBLE job!!! Your creativity just blew me away!! It was such a blast working with you (as always :) ). Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete