WARNING: PICTURE OVERLOAD hahaha
War Merchant Memorial
Statue of Liberty
I so loved this pic...done by yours truly lol
Ellis Island
Baggage Room
Great Hall
Statue of Liberty from Ellis Island
Ship Manifest
"Stairs of Separation"
Charging Bull
New York Stock Exchange
Ground Zero
Empire State Building
...as in Miracle on 34th St. ...
WoW AmAzing once again :) Today we went to Liberty Island, Ellis Island, Battery Park, New York Stock Exchange, Wall St., Empire State Building, Herald Square (34th St.), and the Charging bull :). Oh! and I saw a Hermes store!!!!!!!! haha We had a BLAST!! When we went to Liberty Island it was soo emotional for me :) The patriotism and just the feel is SO strong...mere words cannot describe it! And then Ellis Island.. :) I just did my last activity fair project on this island so it meant soo much to me. It was soooo interesting I could have been there forever!!! ANyways today was just awesome there was so many pictures and this is only a few :) And the view from the Empire State Building was absolutely incredible!! It is sooo interesting to hear all the different accents and languages all around you :) Tomorrow were with Uncle Mike SOOOOOO excited to meet the person I have heard so much about !!! <3, Ali P
*Claudia: I'll make sure to tell him hello and give him a hug for YOU!!
No comments:
Post a Comment