Favorite Quote

"Sleep: a completely inadequate substitute for caffeine..."

4.29.2010

Only 4 weeks left!!!

Ok I don't know if you have ever heard or seen these adorable characters... The're from the brand Mr. Men and Little Miss :) A friend introduced me to them and I absolutely love them!!! These have to be my 3 favorite characters !!! And probably describe me the best lol

Anyways...I have only 4 weeks left!! It is ridiculous how fast time is flying. It seems like since we've come back from the Senior Trip its gone even faster than before :) People keep asking me if I'm ready and if I'm excited. LOL I don't know if I'll ever be quite ready!! And I'm excited and sad at the same time...it's going to be a bittersweet experience!!!
Until Next Time,
ALi P.

P.S. Out of the 3,  which do you think describes me the best??? haha

3 comments:

  1. ummm all 3...but for the sake of only picking 1, since you can talk to anybody or anything for that matter, not that it's a bad thing, it has got to be the *drum roll* chatterbox thingymabob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the second one.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. your totally all three!!! But if i had to choose one.. it would be....Miss. Chatterbox!! THats what makes you so special and you!! I don't want a friend that would never talk...that would be no fun!!!lol If there is a little Miss. Concerned or Caring thats you too!!! lol
    love you Alex!!!
    Bri Hoffer

    ReplyDelete