 |
| Me :) with my wonderful hair everywhere... |
 |
| my arm..., my beautiful madre, Adriana and Areli |
 |
| Me and Jocelyn with our mustaches ;) |
 |
| Tower of Terror :) |
 |
| Had to take a picture of Woody for Trenton :) |
 |
| I loved this t-shirt..I hear this allll the time lol |
 |
| California Screamin' |
On Friday I went to Disneyland with the students of L.C.A. :) It was a little annoying having a bum knee, limping around all day and I almost got left behind a couple of times (sorry guys) lol This was the first time I felt old... I was a "chaperone"... Yes. Me. A chaperone. hahaha wow Anyways...we had a blast AND we got to see the Aladdin show AND got to go to Chick-Fil-A on the way home, definite PLUS!! :D Here's a couple pictures we took :)
Toodles,
Ali P
Why were you limping!? lol
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLOL because last Wednesday while playing basketball I was running and someone got in front of me and I flew and skidded on my left leg and got a nice, deep scratch and took a chunk out my right foot...lol ;)
ReplyDeleteOh no! That must have hurt haha :) The price we pay for playing sports ;) hahahaha gotta love it.
ReplyDelete