Favorite Quote

"Sleep: a completely inadequate substitute for caffeine..."

5.22.2011

Track and Field Day

Track and Field Day was on Friday at L.C.A. I had the privilege of coaching the U.S.A. team :) They did such an awesome job and we won!!! :) It was a beautiful day and we had alot of fun!!
TEAM U.S.A.!!!


Team U.S.A. I'm in there somewhere lol

the relay race between the 3 teams is at the end of the day
these were the 3 little guys getting ready to run
r-l(Sebastian-Mexico, Marcos-Japan, and Traevon-U.S.A.)

3-6 Graders from the 3 teams
r-l (Manny-U.S.A., Israel-Japan, Stephen-Mexico)

r-l (Caleb-U.S.A., Michael-Japan, Anthony-Mexico)

U.S.A. won!!

Me and Jocelyn

again...Josias kept taking pictures...

We FINALLY caught on that he was messing with us lol


Margarita-captain of Mexico :)

Josias and Jocelyn- Team U.S.A.!!

Roger's chalk drawing lol

lil Mister Jacob... he's such a doll!!!
I LOVE this kid to pieces!!

Jocelyn and Jacob

My mom shooting some hoops with some students :))



Bro.Berrier hard at work...lol no he was waiting for evrybody :)

the lil kids cheering their peers on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment