Yep that would be me :) lol I am sitting here on this hospital bed wishing I was at church. Well I'm sure most of you know what's going on but I've been in the hospital with Spinal Viral Meningitis since Thursday night. I'm infectious and in an isolation room thus, the rubber gloves while using the laptop. Yesterday was very interesting...while eating my breakfast the doctor told me I would be here for 7 days. Now if you know me I am VERY active!! But I cannot go outside of this room until I'm no longer infectious which will probably take a week!! So to say the least I was pretty much freaking out yesterday lol Well today got even better, thankfully I had finished my breakfast this time, but the doctor informed me that I would be here for 14 to 21 days! So in Jesus name I'm only here for a week and then they give me a pick line for home. :) So anybody have any ideas for boredom busters?? They would be greatly appreciated!! Oh and the reason I'm a pirate is because they just put ointment in my right eye and I can't open it... Thank ya Jesus I have had awesome nurses!! Oh and I got to ride in an ambulance on Thursday. God's been so good to me and I am praying and believing in Him for complete healing!! :)Favorite Quote
"Sleep: a completely inadequate substitute for caffeine..."
5.29.2011
The One-eyed Pirate with Rubber Gloves...
Yep that would be me :) lol I am sitting here on this hospital bed wishing I was at church. Well I'm sure most of you know what's going on but I've been in the hospital with Spinal Viral Meningitis since Thursday night. I'm infectious and in an isolation room thus, the rubber gloves while using the laptop. Yesterday was very interesting...while eating my breakfast the doctor told me I would be here for 7 days. Now if you know me I am VERY active!! But I cannot go outside of this room until I'm no longer infectious which will probably take a week!! So to say the least I was pretty much freaking out yesterday lol Well today got even better, thankfully I had finished my breakfast this time, but the doctor informed me that I would be here for 14 to 21 days! So in Jesus name I'm only here for a week and then they give me a pick line for home. :) So anybody have any ideas for boredom busters?? They would be greatly appreciated!! Oh and the reason I'm a pirate is because they just put ointment in my right eye and I can't open it... Thank ya Jesus I have had awesome nurses!! Oh and I got to ride in an ambulance on Thursday. God's been so good to me and I am praying and believing in Him for complete healing!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ahoy Matey! Glad to see you have a sense of humor about all this! Like I told you this am, we are praying for you!!! I will be thinking about boredom busters....going to probably need some for my kids now that school is out!
ReplyDeleteBelieving God is going to do a quick work of healing and use you to minister to someone at LLMC while you are there! Congratulations on graduating from the Discipleship class!!!
Hey Alex! This is Areli. I am praying for you ALOT! Hope you feel better and will be think of boredom busters! Glad to hear from you!
ReplyDelete